Friday, October 31, 2008

Relaxing....

So after a long night of trick or treating the girls were relaxing with a good movie--Diamond Castle Barbie. It actually has great music. Kiersten actually fell asleep on Erik's shoulder tonight, which never happens. She must have been really tired. So cute when kids fall asleep on you. I love it. The other pictures is a picture of my niece, Bailee. She is the cutest little stinker. I love her to death. She always gives me kisses and hugs. I love babies.



2 comments:

danielandjamaica said...

Looks like Halloween was good to you too! Cute cute cute. The weather was AWESOME here this year. It's cold today and I've got pack meeting outside @ our house tonight. (I'm on the computer avoiding getting ready for it)
I saw your house for sale here on Monday when we walked to school! Saw the Haines and the Bolton's for sale in 10th ward this weekend too. And now Obama is going to be president... I don't know how much CHANGE I can stand! :)

Chady said...

I love your blog!! So so cute. I barely recognized Kiersten, she has gotten so big. They are all still just as cute as ever!