So this surgery is way more painful than I anticipated. I am on heavy pain pills and can barely move my toes or foot still. I thought I'd be up crutching around. NOT!!!!! Oh well, I chose this. It will get better I know. Hopefully sooner than later.
I hope Erik told you I called to check in... I am so sorry. I will be callin again in the morning to see when you want dinner, please call if I can help with anything!!
That really sucks.. I was hoping you would be up and around. I am finally in town, well have been in town since Monday but was up in Roy.. I'm here until Thursday.. Hopefully we can all get together... Where does Brendy live these days anyway?
I'm an ordinary mom doing ordinary things. I love the outdoors, boating, riding my bike, music, being with friends, reading, cooking. Now I'm trying to figure out this blogging thing. AAAgh!!!
6 comments:
I hope Erik told you I called to check in... I am so sorry. I will be callin again in the morning to see when you want dinner, please call if I can help with anything!!
I'm thinking of you!!! Hope you can start to get around soon.
WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP...PRETTY SOON I AM GOING TO JUST SHOW UP ON YOUR DOORSTEP....CALL ME NOW. BKAY
That really sucks..
I was hoping you would be up and
around. I am finally in town, well
have been in town since Monday but
was up in Roy..
I'm here until Thursday.. Hopefully
we can all get together...
Where does Brendy live these days
anyway?
I know it is short notice but do you
have any plans tonight??
No I don't have plans tonight. Call me 801-426-0962. April
Post a Comment