I found these cute pictures of my girls from last winter. My kids LOVE to ski. I don't snow ski and told them I would try this year. Guess not! My husband and his mom take the kids. Trevyn wants to race. YIKES! Kiersten even made it all day at 3 yrs old. Crazy! Anyways, it is fun for them. We're building memories. We'll see how much skiing we get in this year since dad has a bad back and mom has a bad foot.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Skiing
I found these cute pictures of my girls from last winter. My kids LOVE to ski. I don't snow ski and told them I would try this year. Guess not! My husband and his mom take the kids. Trevyn wants to race. YIKES! Kiersten even made it all day at 3 yrs old. Crazy! Anyways, it is fun for them. We're building memories. We'll see how much skiing we get in this year since dad has a bad back and mom has a bad foot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi April! Whatever happened to you guys? It looks like you're doing well-- your kids are getting big! Anyway, your blog is cute, it's good to see what you're up to!
Post a Comment