Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pumpkin Carving




While I was with the girls, my kids carved some pumpkins, and then we finished on Sunday. My kids are a great age. They have a lot of fun "doing " things. Since none of them are babies, they all enjoy holiday traditions. They are all old enough and can keep their attention focused to do things like "carve a pumpkin." I love it. I thought I would be sad when my kids started growing up so fast, but I love it. They all picked their own pumpkin and their design. It was a good start for Halloween.

3 comments:

Bkay said...

Great pumpkins! I don't know if ours will even resemble a face when we are done! I love the pict of the lit pumpkins and the glow of the candle on the kids faces! So cute!

brandonandlexee said...

Very professional:) Cute kids too, hope your foot is starting to heal!! We bought a house in Stonecliff, I never wanted to live there but we found this house and fell in love with it. Supposed to close this week but that is what they said the last 2 weeks. Can't blame the banks for being super cautious...I'm glad they finally are being smart:)

Kathy Habel said...

Wow your kids have gotten so big! What great pictures of them with their pumpkins