Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween....
I love Halloween ( all the holidays really). Something about Trick or Treating with my kids is so much fun. It makes me happy. We carved pumpkins twice this year. Once I already blogged. The next one my dear cousins came over and helped with the kids and carved pumpkins with them while Erik was out of town. Thank you everyone. It was a blast. I love my cousins. They are so fun and so good with my kids. My kids love them. Then we had a church party earlier in the week, class parties, and trick or treating. For the last couple of years we've been going trick or treating with my brother(s) and their kids. My younger brothers kids are the same age as my kids so they always have a great time. It is just something for everyone to look forward to. This year my grandma was here also and my parents. It is always fun to be with family. We always eat good food before the kids have their sugar high. Then we head off to trick or treat. This year since I'm on crutches, my good husband put a lawn chair in the back of the truck and I rode back there so I could go with the kids. I felt like I was in a parade, but it was fun. Here are some halloween pictures of my sweet family who I love so much.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm sorry you are still on crutches! Cute family and I love that you were in the back of the truck. halloween is my favorite!
Post a Comment