My old roommate from Canada came to Utah to visit her sisters. I hadn't seen her for probably 10 years, so we all got together. There was four of us old roommates that finally got to see each other and take a trip down memory lane. It was sooooo much fun. It was like 11 or 12 years ago that we were actually roommates. We just picked up where we left off. We got caught up on our lives, and had some good laughs. I can't believe that I waited so long to get together with dear friends who I so love. We had the best time as roommates. I can't even explain how goofy we were. It just goes to show how relationships last. Thank you girls for the awesome night staying up way to late. I love you. (pictures will come soon)
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Memory Lane
My old roommate from Canada came to Utah to visit her sisters. I hadn't seen her for probably 10 years, so we all got together. There was four of us old roommates that finally got to see each other and take a trip down memory lane. It was sooooo much fun. It was like 11 or 12 years ago that we were actually roommates. We just picked up where we left off. We got caught up on our lives, and had some good laughs. I can't believe that I waited so long to get together with dear friends who I so love. We had the best time as roommates. I can't even explain how goofy we were. It just goes to show how relationships last. Thank you girls for the awesome night staying up way to late. I love you. (pictures will come soon)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't wait for the pictures! And yes, we were pretty goofy in college, and it was sooooo fun! That is when we have the chance to be silly and people just brush it off as age appropriate!
It felt like it had been just a year or two since we lived together. Not 12 years! Yikes! You girls haven't changed a bit. Well, maybe we've toned down a bit. We were a little...no no...a LOT crazy, but it was so much fun. Thanks for a fun night and I hope your foot gets better fast!
Post a Comment