Thursday, May 28, 2009
Memorial Day....
Well, Memorial day was really fun. On Saturday, Erik had to work, and then we went swimming at my brother's neighborhood pool that is a hot springs pool so it is nice and warm. We also BBQ'ed and ate lots of good food. We then attempted to fish and got skunked so went back and played games with my brother, his wife, my cousin, and her husband. I hadn't laughed that hard for a while. It was really fun. Then, Monday we took the kids to Lagoon for Erik's work party. It was so much fun. I hadn't been there forever and our kids hadn't gone at all. Needless to say, at the end of the day we didn't have time to do the water park or about 1/3 of the rides. We just ran out of time. The girls of course like the rides that spun and went shooting in the air (that made your stomach go crazy). Trevyn liked the drag racing ride (race) and the fast roller coaster. He didn't like the slower ones that make your stomach go crazy. I went on some rides that I remember being not so scary back when I was a teenager. I am DEATHLY scared of heights and I hate it. There were a few rides that I felt like I was going to have a heart attack on, but just closed my eyes and prayed for it to be over quick. I am such a whimp!!!! Erik likes the roller coasters and the drag racing. Most of the rides he wanted to go on were ones that the girls couldn't go on yet due to height. It was lots of fun and we were all tired by the end. I wish we would have had longer, because we didn't see everything, but oh well. We'll just have to go back.

tilt a whirl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That dinosaur drop (made for kids) is actually pretty scarry! I took Brecklyn on it and she freaked. It was the first and last ride she went on!!
Post a Comment