Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Soccer Champ!

Trevyn won the championship game at his academy on Saturday. Both teams played so great. It was sad to see some of the boys crying. Trevyn personally did awesome too. He had quite a cheer squad with cousins, mom, dad, grandmas, grandpas, aunt, uncles. It was really fun. He has improved so much. I really like this soccer academy he is at. It is lots of fun, not to much pressure, and they learn great soccer skills. He was really excited and cute. I get so stressed, which is awful because he is only 8. I really need to work on that. I don't yell awful or anything, just feel tons of stress internally. I better get use to it since he is my sport lover. I, of course, forgot my camera, but my sister in law took some pictures for me. I will get them posted when I get them.

No comments: