Thursday, May 28, 2009
Preschool Graduation....
Kiersten had her preschool graduation last week and will be heading to Kindergarten at Center Stage next year because she misses the public school deadline. It was so cute to watch her and her classmates perform everything they have been working so hard on all year. They do karate there too, which is why she's in karate attire. She has learned so much there: counting to 20 in korean, counting in english, counting in spanish, numbers, letters, sounds, reading, sign language. She loves it and I love it. I can't believe she is going to be 5 already! She has grown up so quickly. She is fun to watch perform because she makes sure she knows all her parts and make sure her partner in whatever dance follows along too. She is always so proud to perform for us. They were suppose to dress up like Dorothy from the wizard of oz, but I really didn't want to buy a costume to wear once, SO Erik's aunt made the little blue dress. It looks kind of like Dorothy but not so much that she can't reuse it for church, etc. His aunt is an amazing seamstress. She whipped that dress out in a couple of hours. I told her that I would help but had no idea what I was doing. She thought that by the time she explained everything to me she would be done. I had to agree! I am not so good at sewing. I am glad someone is. I videotaped the whole performance so I didn't take many pictures. Anyhow, I can't believe my baby is going to be in Kindergarten.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment