Tuesday, March 24, 2009
What the......
Yesterday, was quite cold as most people know. My son had soccer SO I had him wear pants, sweatshirt, etc. so he didn't freeze to death. He was all bent out of shape because he had to wear pants not shorts. Why? Because he thought he looked "hideous". What the? Since when does it matter what you wear to soccer practice. I just laughed. When I picked him up from soccer, his cheeks were red, he was still wearing his little gloves, and had his hood on. I asked him who was right? Of course mom was right and he was grateful he had dressed appropriatley. Kids make me laugh:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi April!!! I found your blog through Jamacia's... I hope that's ok with you. I am shocked to see how much the kids have grown... I really had to look twice!!! They are so cute!!!! Sorry to hear that you had to have surgery again... and I hope that Eric is doing better with his back!
Good to catch up on you and the fam!!
Such cute stories! I'm totally stealing the "privates on our bellies" thing! I love it- and I love being right as a mother. Gives me satisfaction every time & never seems to lose the novelty! Tell your hubby I feel for him with the kidney stones, they say that's the closest a man can come to experiencing labor...I don't think my hubby would survive!
Megan
Post a Comment