Sunday, March 8, 2009

Yeah, Spring is on the way....

I'm so glad spring is on it's way. Along with it comes so many fun things. I went up to Wolfcreek this weekend with my dear hubbie. We had a great relaxing, having adult conversation, and just being together. It was really fun and much needed. Now, it's back to reality. Along with Spring comes sports. As many know, my Trevyn LOVES sports. So, he's in basketball right now, then we will overlap a little as soccer starts in a week. Then, comes baseball. And last but not least, don't forget to sign me up for flag football and soccer in the fall (per my son). Crazy! He is such a sportaholic. Oh well. He is fun to watch and it is truly what he enjoys. Sometime in there I have to give my girls a chance to do what they want too. Another sign of spring is my flowers growing in the flowerbed. Yeah. I love flowers (hopefully they won't get picked by the girls). Here's to warm weather:)

4 comments:

The Zentners said...

"adult" conversation huh, where can I get some of that?

malinda said...

I laughed so hard at what K said to you. You are an old mom! J/k. Syd told her preschool teacher she was going to die soon because she was a grandma. That was right after my grandma died. But it was still kind of funny. Her teacher is probably 45-50 years old.

malinda said...

Oh by the way... no thank you for the cookie recipe. I had to make them the next day and I think I ate half of them myself.

danielandjamaica said...

I hear ya! Been doing some Spring cleaning today with all the windows open! It was good to visit with you the other day. Come down soon, it'll be 80 by the end of next week!