Everyone knows that kids say the darndest(is that really a word?) things. Well, I love quietly listening to the kids conversations with each other and friends. Yesterday, we had some friends in our car and this was the conversation between Witnee and one of her friends. We were driving and saw some college boys running without shirts on. So, Witnee thought this was weird and asked :
Wit: "Mom, why don't those boys have shirts on?"
friend: "Because they don't have to. We have to wear shirts because we have privates on our bellies."
Wit: "What? (with a confused look on her face) Oh, yeah, we DO have privates on our bellies!"
Isn't that funny? I love it--privates on our bellies. That a good way of putting it:)
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This cracks me up! I love kids thoughts on things. SO FUNNY!
Post a Comment