(I know this isn't a great picture BUT realized looking for pictures that my favorites are in boxes and that I very seldom take pictures with myself in them. Plus, I had to wear glasses due to an eye infection. UGH!)
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Anniversary.....
Well, every so often Easter is also my anniversary and my birthday. Being it was Easter and wanted to be with the kids, we didn't do a whole lot for the anniversary and birthday side of things. BUT, I have to say I can't believe I've been married for 11 fabulous years. I have a wonderful, thoughtful, fun husband that I am so glad that I married. Wow, time flies. We've been blessed with three beautiful children and we are still best friends. I truly couldn't have married a better guy:)

(I know this isn't a great picture BUT realized looking for pictures that my favorites are in boxes and that I very seldom take pictures with myself in them. Plus, I had to wear glasses due to an eye infection. UGH!)
(I know this isn't a great picture BUT realized looking for pictures that my favorites are in boxes and that I very seldom take pictures with myself in them. Plus, I had to wear glasses due to an eye infection. UGH!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love, miss you guys! Happy Easter, Birthday, Anniversary!! Let's get the kids together soon!
Hi April! Happy Anniversary and Birthday.
Post a Comment