Egg decorating--Aleya and Witnee (Holly is peaking through)
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Easter.....
For the last 6 years or so we have gotten together with cousins and celebrated Easter. We have great memories of this time. We asked our kids if they wanted to go to St. George this year or be with cousins, and they said stay with cousins. Crazy, but I love that they love to be with cousins so much. We had a great time. We decorated eggs, decorated cookies, had an easter egg hunt, played games, had a sleep over, went to the park, and had a great dinner. We had fun, as you can see. Decorating eggs is always fun, but messy. I love that it is getting easier since the kids are getting older. When it was time for the easter egg hunt, thankfully, it stopped raining for a brief moment. So that was great. On easter morning, we did a scavenger hunt for the kids to find their baskets. My 6 year old was hilarious. She was so excited and new that the easter bunny had come because her basket was "missing". It was interesting that when Trevyn read the clues, Witnee actually was the one to get and figure out the clues. It really surprised us. It was really fun and added a new twist this year on finding their baskets. We also had a great time at the park before we went over to my brother's for dinner. I wanted to move my body a little before eating. I was feeling sluggish, so we walked to the park/rode bikes. The kids played golf, football, rode bikes, etc. It was actually pretty nice weather too. Then we had an awesome ham dinner (of course). It was a great easter together as a family.
Egg decorating--Aleya and Witnee (Holly is peaking through)
Dying eggs with cousins.
Easter egg hunts are the best.
Egg decorating--Aleya and Witnee (Holly is peaking through)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I guess that happens, huh? Looks like fun-- I LOVE that skunk Easter egg. Very appropriate. I'm still trying to get the stench of hard boiled, vinegar-dunked eggs out of my house.
hey april! i found you from my moms blog [lisa] I cant believe my little buddy witnee is so BIG!! and kiersten isnt a baby anymore! crazy.. anyway.. i have a blog as well.. private but if u email me i would love to "blog stalk" you and see all the fun things your fam. does
Jess
jmmangum@hotmail.com
I can't believe how big your children are getting and how beautiful they are..
I can't wait to come down this summer with the twins to see you guys again!
If you put your kids in modeling you would make your millions. Hopefully I will see you all soon!
Post a Comment