Kiersten got a new "do" today. Last time we cut her hair, she was mad that I didn't cut it short enough. She has continually asked me when she could cut her hair shorter. Well, today was the day. We have never had her hair this short, but I love it. I think she looks so cute. My girls have such thick hair that short hair is really cute. Hopefully, it will be easier to do:)
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
New Look.....
Well, as most know, it has started snowing. This is my kids 1st day in the snow this season. We welcome many more.
Kiersten got a new "do" today. Last time we cut her hair, she was mad that I didn't cut it short enough. She has continually asked me when she could cut her hair shorter. Well, today was the day. We have never had her hair this short, but I love it. I think she looks so cute. My girls have such thick hair that short hair is really cute. Hopefully, it will be easier to do:)



Kiersten got a new "do" today. Last time we cut her hair, she was mad that I didn't cut it short enough. She has continually asked me when she could cut her hair shorter. Well, today was the day. We have never had her hair this short, but I love it. I think she looks so cute. My girls have such thick hair that short hair is really cute. Hopefully, it will be easier to do:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute pictures of your fam, you look great! Miss you guys.
Tell Kierstan that Aunt Marjorie said she looks very grown up!
Your kids are so stinkin cute. I love the new haircut.
Post a Comment