Happy Halloween! Halloween was a little crazy but fun this year. We let the kids paint a pumpkin and carve a pumpkin. We got plenty of pumpkins from our garden this year, so that was fun. Witnee is our little artist, and of course, spent a lot of time painting her pumpkin. They all did very good at carving this year too. It is nice when they get old enough to really help with the whole pumpkin carving process. They were very creative and did very well cleaning, cuting, etc. They all had parties at school, a party at the church, and the halloween night trick-or-treating. We had some good food (soup and homemade cinnamon rolls) with my brother and his family, and then headed out trick-or-treating. I was feeling ill, so I handed out the candy. I didn't want any candy leftover, so I was very generous. The boys out lasted the girls, as always, but everyone had a great time. Just in time for Kiersten to get very ill. Sunday she woke up very ill. She has been home all week. Luckily, no one else has got it. I hope that keeps up.
Cute picture of Witnee dancing with her friend

Kids painting pumpkins



Out little Artist, Witnee





3 comments:
Man, your kids are getting big! Cute little witches! :)
I love your new family picture...I don't know why, but I never noticed how your girls are THE spitting image of you, aside from hair color...all such beauties!
I have to agree about the family picture..GORGEOUS!! Nice painting and carving and creative costumes, too! Sorry to hear you were sick, though.
Post a Comment