Wednesday, July 29, 2009

July 24th......

For the holiday weekend, we went to an Owlz game on Friday night and went hiking on Saturday. It is always fun to go to the Owlz game. We just sit on the grass so the kids can run a little. The weather was nice--not to hot due to the cloud cover. I thought for sure we were going to be down poured on, but lucky for us that was not the case. The pictures with the kids with the glasses on is because Grandma bought
3-D glasses to use to watch the fireworks. I had never used 3-D glasses for fireworks before, but I must say that it does intensify everything ten fold. It is quite crazy. After a while, my poor eyes were getting overstimulated, same with Erik, but it was crazy and fun. The firework show is awesome there. They go all out! It is really long too, which the kids love. It was a really fun night!


No comments: