I know it is pathetic that we just had our 1ST day boating in our boat and it is July 20. Oh well! It was really fun. It always amazes me how long it takes to get the boat "ready" for the season. We finally got it all together and got to the lake. We always go to Deercreek up Provo canyon. We all had a blast. The water was great. We had a good ole family swim because the lake was pretty rough with all the boats. All the kids love it, but Kiersten told Erik that she wanted to hold his hand while they swam. My kids LOVE their daddy. Trevyn said the other day that his dad was better than having a best friend. He definitely ranks higher than me. I always tease them that I am just the "MAID". Anyways, we tubed, skied, and Trevyn even wake boarded. I was so proud of him. Boating is something that we as a family all love and it is so relaxing. The day we bought our boat was a good day. We have built so many memories as a family.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How fun. Our boat is older and we're never sure if it will run or not. We do have a lot of fun with it.
I am sooo jealous. I am dying to go boating!
I grew up with a boat, I miss having one for sure. Your kids will have great memories of summer and boating! Jealous.
Fun! Boating really is the greatest thing to do as a family! I love that Trevyn wakeboarded. That's awesome. Where did you find a wakeboard for kids? We don't have one, but Tyson wants to do it really bad!
Post a Comment