Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hiking Stewart Falls.....

Well, our kids have been wanting to go hiking for ever, so we finally did it. We went with my brother and his family. It is 1.5 miles in to the water falls. The kids played in the water when we got there. It was really nice. The hike was nice in the fact that the kids ALL walked in and out without whining or wanting to be held. There are lots of trees, shrubs, etc. so that you don't bake in the sun either. It is a beautiful hike. Us invalids (Erik and I) did okay too. On the way back, my foot was saying ENOUGH! Erik hasn't been able to move since, but it was all well worth it! I really want to go do it again:)

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Holly looks like she was having the time of her life...ha ha!

Joe~n~Meg said...

Such cute pictures! Sure looks like you had a great time! Your kiddos are beautiful!
Megan

Kendra L said...

You have such a cute family! I miss you guys. Send me an email and I will invite you to my blog. klatauska@gmail.com