I, like my friend, have never been tagged. So here it goes:
8 favorite shows
1. CSI ( all of them)
2. Jon and Kate plus 8
3. Little People Big World
4. Oprah
5. American Idol
6. Without a Trace
7. What Not to Wear
8. 48 Hours Mystery
8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Showered
2. Got the kids off to school
3. Looked at Storage Units
4. Went and looked at house with mom
5. Went out to lunch
6. Went to the Draper Temple open house
7. Did homework with kids
8. Did the dishes
8 of my Favorite restaurants
1. JCW'S
2. Texas Road house
3. Carabba's
4. Magelbys
5. PF Changs
6. Fuddruckers
7. Applebees
8. Olive Garden
8 Things on my Wish list
1. Go back to Hawaii
2. Be healthy
3. Go to Disney world with the kids
4. Be debt free
5. Be "settled"
6. Have a stress free life
7. Travel more frequent with my husband
8. Own a lake house (someday)
Okay, now I tag:
Julie
Shannon
Debbie
Erin
Holly
Jamaica
Becky
Kathy
Good luck:)
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Seeing how we both want to
travel with our husbands, we
will have to go somewhere
together someday... in the
far future :)
I promise to get around to that tag someday!! I miss you already and feel very sad today, I won't even lie to ya, I'm strugglin'!! Give your kids a big hug for me please ;-)
I've been meaning to call you and see how you are. I will soon I swear. I just need a dull moment, before 10:30pm! Gotta get Mya to bed now, but will try and remember you tagged me! :)
I love the girls snowman!
K, I'm fulfilling my tag. And as far as the healthy living thing. Um, sorta fell off the band wagon. BUT, I keep writing stuff down and have gotten back on B-12 injections. I think losing weight while I'm nursing is a lost cause. I feel pretty good though, for being 20lbs heavier than I should EVER be. I've been working out pretty hard for about 2 weeks and can tell a little change in distribution and tissue structure... but the scale is the same.
Are you guys still trying to sell this house down here? Noticed they moved out, they're still in our ward though. Seems the new thing to sell a house down here is put it up for public auction. Signs are everywhere.
It's pretty nice here today, should probably get out for a walk.
Post a Comment