Sunday, February 15, 2009
Happy late Valentines.....
We had a great Valentines. I did the 14 days of Valentines for Erik. It was really fun because I have never done anything really fun for Valentines. I involved the kids and they enjoyed it. We wrote love letters, gave kisses, invite to a special date, special FHE with why we love our dad, special dessert, etc. I have been eating everything 100% whole wheat and my kids don't even care. They eat it all just fine, which is awesome! We made homemade wheat heart pizzas, had a heart cake, popcorn, balloons, and a special movie night with the kids on 2/13, and then me and Erik went out to dinner and a movie on 2/14. We went and saw the movie Taken. It was a GREAT movie. Very intense. Not a lovey dovey movie, but great none the less. We are going to go on a belated date on 3/7. We (me and erik) are going up to the Trendwest in Ogden for the weekend for a belated Valentines date. I am so looking forward to it. I hope everyone had a great Valentines. I think I started some new Valentines traditions now and am looking forward to it:)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a cute idea! I'll have to try that sometime. We did heart shaped French toast :)and I like your pizza idea.
That is a really cute idea! We ate really spicy Mexican food for Valentines day-- talk about romantic. :)
Great ideas!
Post a Comment