I am sooo far behind. I just can't seem to find any time. So I am going to try and get caught up. For Fall Break we went to Bear Lake and stayed in the Trendwest. Silly me thought we would get there Thursday night and go to a store for food. WRONG! I had forgot that everything closes early in small towns. I finally found everyone some food at a Mexican restaurant that was only open because they were getting slammed by everyone coming into town. The resort had a fabulous pool, in which the kids spent a lot of time there. We hiked in to a fun lake and fished. It was a beautiful day, perfect hike for everyone, and Trevyn even got his fishing in. The kids also had a great time playing tennis at the resort. We watched some movies too. It was really relaxing. No one wanted to come back to reality. We wanted to stay and hide out. Now that I work full time, I appreciate all the family days/trips so much more. I really enjoyed spending time with my little family and giving my kids my 100% divided attention.
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
If you watched Man vs. Wild, you could have gotten some tips on rustling up some grub in the wild. It would have been a fun adventure for the whole family!! What job are you working full time at?
Post a Comment