To celebrate her birthday, she chose to take a few friends to Kangaroo Zoo and then have pizza, cupcakes, and icecream afterward. It was a good group of girls and they had lots of fun. Kangaroo Zoo has lots of the big blow ups, and so the girls ran their little hearts out for a few hours and were really hungry afterwards. It was a late night. We had a hard time finding a time to have it, so we didn't start until 5:00 pm and the girls left around 9:00 pm. Good times. It was fun to see her so excited.
On Sunday, we had our traditional family BBQ. Of course she wanted RIBS and shrimp dip (a family favorite). We are so grateful to have her in our family. She is quite a character and keeps us smiling.
2 comments:
waoh, I can't believe that either! And are Wit and Trev sporting braces? Looks like it. Haleigh is now.
Yes, you'll have to come down for the marathon. It was fun. Maybe someday we'll run it. :) Trust me... I feel like I did on Sat.!
She sounds like a character and is adorable just like her mommy. I got a kick out of the reflection of your husband in the window.
Post a Comment