We kept it low key for his birthday this year. He went to Trafalga with his dad and cousin. They had a good time playing miniature golf, X-D theatre, arcades, and eating dippin' dots. I made his favorite meal: ribs, mashed potatoes, beans, creme soda. I made him a Pittsburg Steelers cake. The Pittsburg Steelers are his favorite team. We ordered a mini helmet for the cake topper. It was a lot of work, but I thought it turned out really good. My mom made him an awesome quilt. He picked out all the fabric, and I must say this quilt is so "him." It has footballs stitched all over it. It is a great keepsake. He loves it.
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Trevyn is 9.....
Trevyn turned 9 on December 5th. I can't believe that he is that old. Time has just flown by. He is such a great boy. He is fun, kind, obedient, cheerful, fun loving, and a great big brother. He continues to be a great student and a hard worker. He is truly obssessed with sports and espn. He is one of the most competitive people we know. He watches espn EVERY day instead of cartoons. His poor sisters beg him to watch cartoons. He keeps us laughing, that is for sure.
We kept it low key for his birthday this year. He went to Trafalga with his dad and cousin. They had a good time playing miniature golf, X-D theatre, arcades, and eating dippin' dots. I made his favorite meal: ribs, mashed potatoes, beans, creme soda. I made him a Pittsburg Steelers cake. The Pittsburg Steelers are his favorite team. We ordered a mini helmet for the cake topper. It was a lot of work, but I thought it turned out really good. My mom made him an awesome quilt. He picked out all the fabric, and I must say this quilt is so "him." It has footballs stitched all over it. It is a great keepsake. He loves it.




We kept it low key for his birthday this year. He went to Trafalga with his dad and cousin. They had a good time playing miniature golf, X-D theatre, arcades, and eating dippin' dots. I made his favorite meal: ribs, mashed potatoes, beans, creme soda. I made him a Pittsburg Steelers cake. The Pittsburg Steelers are his favorite team. We ordered a mini helmet for the cake topper. It was a lot of work, but I thought it turned out really good. My mom made him an awesome quilt. He picked out all the fabric, and I must say this quilt is so "him." It has footballs stitched all over it. It is a great keepsake. He loves it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That looks like a cake my nine year old would have LOVED!
That cake is awesome!! You have the cutest family, we just idolize you guys!
cute cake. Michael is obsessed with espn too. the whole cartoon scenario is too true at our house too. I even beg to watch cartoons! ;) my friend Bret plays for the steelers and we can get kids superbowl jersey's for $45 if you want one. He's #99 on the defense. Michael got one for Christmas and so he rotates his new UofU stuff with his Steelers stuff. :) Which is kinda funny because Bret played for BYU. I'll get you the info if you want.
Post a Comment