Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter 2010....

Easter was COLD this year. We were suppose to have soccer that morning, but thanks to cold weather, it got cancelled. It was weird to have general conference and easter on the same weekend. It seemed a little hectic to have sports, egg hunts, and conference all on the same weekend. Conference was amazing however. I don't know why but I absolutely LOVED the music. We listened to conference on saturday and then had cousins over to dye eggs, have an easter egg hunt, and have a BBQ before the priesthood session. They women hung out with the kids while the husbands went to the priesthood session, which they said was really good too. Sunday we relaxed and then went out to my brother's for a nice Easter supper. It was a good weekend.

On a side note, I have gone to work full-time now. I got the registrar position at the school I was already working at. It is quite an adjustment trying to juggle work, kids, sports, home, church. I know it is a blessing but will take some time for me and the kids to adjust. SO, if you don't hear from me, it is because I am crazy busy but still alive.

AND, I officially have a kid in braces. Trevyn has had a retainer and head gear it feels like forever, but he started with the braces this week. Fun for him:)








No comments: