The kids (Trevyn and Witnee) have been snow skiing. I can't believe how much they love it. Kiersten decided that she doesn't want to ski this year. She is such an odd child. She has always loved to ski, but I am not going to fight her. She has a mind of her own. Witnee has discovered her love for going over hills jumping and going between the trees. She was skiing with Grandma Lela and went off in the trees for fun. I guess she hit a tree. Lela said she was laughing and said,"I'm fine Grandma. I just hit a tree, laughing as she rolled over." Erik said she biffed it HARD this last time. He went rushing down there, and again she was just laughing while she was covered in snow. It went in her coat, under her goggles, EVERYWHERE. She just has a blast. She is daring and fun. It is fun that the kids are old enough to just go ski with dad and have fun. We don't have to pack so much, like when they were smaller. Trevyn has been skiing but discovered his love of snowboarding yesterday. He's already asking when he gets to go again. I don't have pictures of that yet, but I will. No, I don't ski yet, but I will some day. I'm so glad that my kids love to do any activity pretty much. AAAHHHH the MEMORIES:)
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Valentines 2010 and Snow Skiing....
First I have to say thank you to ALL my childrens teachers because they made their valentines "bags" at school. Fabulous in my opinion. That is something I just don't enjoy. Last year we started making heart pizzas for valentines day. The kids love it, and I thought it was a good tradition. I make then their own little heart and then they decorate it how ever they want. Kiersten asked if she could make her own pizza every year. I guess that means it is a success. We have a fun family dinner, let the kids pick out valentines things for Grandma, and really just spend time together. It was really fun. Me and Erik went out for our date a few days early. We hadn't seen Avatar, so we went to see it. Wow! What a great show. I always enjoy time with my sweet hubbie, since it doesn't happen to often.
The kids (Trevyn and Witnee) have been snow skiing. I can't believe how much they love it. Kiersten decided that she doesn't want to ski this year. She is such an odd child. She has always loved to ski, but I am not going to fight her. She has a mind of her own. Witnee has discovered her love for going over hills jumping and going between the trees. She was skiing with Grandma Lela and went off in the trees for fun. I guess she hit a tree. Lela said she was laughing and said,"I'm fine Grandma. I just hit a tree, laughing as she rolled over." Erik said she biffed it HARD this last time. He went rushing down there, and again she was just laughing while she was covered in snow. It went in her coat, under her goggles, EVERYWHERE. She just has a blast. She is daring and fun. It is fun that the kids are old enough to just go ski with dad and have fun. We don't have to pack so much, like when they were smaller. Trevyn has been skiing but discovered his love of snowboarding yesterday. He's already asking when he gets to go again. I don't have pictures of that yet, but I will. No, I don't ski yet, but I will some day. I'm so glad that my kids love to do any activity pretty much. AAAHHHH the MEMORIES:)







The kids (Trevyn and Witnee) have been snow skiing. I can't believe how much they love it. Kiersten decided that she doesn't want to ski this year. She is such an odd child. She has always loved to ski, but I am not going to fight her. She has a mind of her own. Witnee has discovered her love for going over hills jumping and going between the trees. She was skiing with Grandma Lela and went off in the trees for fun. I guess she hit a tree. Lela said she was laughing and said,"I'm fine Grandma. I just hit a tree, laughing as she rolled over." Erik said she biffed it HARD this last time. He went rushing down there, and again she was just laughing while she was covered in snow. It went in her coat, under her goggles, EVERYWHERE. She just has a blast. She is daring and fun. It is fun that the kids are old enough to just go ski with dad and have fun. We don't have to pack so much, like when they were smaller. Trevyn has been skiing but discovered his love of snowboarding yesterday. He's already asking when he gets to go again. I don't have pictures of that yet, but I will. No, I don't ski yet, but I will some day. I'm so glad that my kids love to do any activity pretty much. AAAHHHH the MEMORIES:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a fun tradition! your hair is getting long, i love it! miss ya...
You always have such a fun Valentines Day. I wish I could ski as good as your kids :)
Post a Comment