Saturday, January 2, 2010
RESOLUTIONS.....
This was a fun New Year's. We went to my parents and played games with my family and cousins. My aunt/cousin Maurie and her family came down from Idaho. We ate lots of good fun and played games. We(including kids) actually stayed awake until midnight. It was really fun. We went to my dad's gym again on new years day. It is always so fun there. The kids get ALL their wiggles out. My sister was still here for all of these festivities. FUN FUN! I've decided that this year I'm going to work on a few things, but not make a bunch of goals. Losing weight is always up there, so I decided to not focus on it this year and just try my best. THE ONLY GOAL THIS YEAR IS.......TO KEEP UP ON MY TRAINING AND RUN TWO 1/2 MARATHONS THIS YEAR. So far so good! Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment