Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Kiersten in Kindergarten.......
My baby, Kiersten, went to Kindergarten yesterday. She looks so old and grown up now. She doesn't turn 5 until Sept. 20, SO her preschool, Center Stage, has a state credited Kindergarten. She will go there this year, and then test in to 1st grade next year. It's weird to think my kids are growing up so fast. I go to work, while she goes to school, and then she gets picked up when I'm off. It is really different to not be home with toddlers anymore, and to go to work all day while my kids are at school. She is so cute and loves school. She was really bored without siblings around all day. As you can tell, she loves the camera.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I already get teary eyed thinking of sending off my girls to school the first day!
Crazy how fast time goes by!
...and the camera loves her. What a cutie-patootie!!!
Post a Comment