Saturday, January 17, 2009

January fun....

This is what my kids have been doing for fun in the snow. They love playing outside for hours with friends in the snow. I don't do very good at taking pictures, but here are a few. Trevyn also goes skiing one day a year with his grandma and skips school. It is their special day. They had "their" day this week and had a blast. He (all of my kids) love to snow ski. It is amazing to me that they all (yes even Kiersten) ski since I don't. I told my kids I would try when my foot is better. If I like it, I will ski with them. If not, I will sit in the lodge and read a book while I drink hot cocoa. None the less, they have a blast.

Eliza and Witnee

Neighbor kids
Trevyn skiing
Trevyn

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I didn't know you had a blog. CoOL

Montana Mom Marjorie said...

Looks like Trevyn had alot of fun with Grandma Lela!

E Winzeler said...

What a fun little memory to go skiing with Grandma each year, that's awesome! My children have yet to go play in the snow...I can't stand the cold and I 'd have to supervise, so therefore, no snow :)! I know, bad mommy I am! Darling pictures of the kids!