Sunday, December 7, 2008

Crazy December.....

These last few weeks have been crazy. We put our decorations up the weekend of Thanksgiving and then it is my son's birthday the next week. I love this time of year, but life does get crazy. Trevyn turned 8 on Friday. I can't believe how time flies. It seems like I just had him yesterday. He is such a great kid. He is obedient, fun, a great big brother. He is such a joy to have in our family. I am so proud that he got baptized. He got baptized on Saturday, Dec. 6. It was a great day. He looked so handsome in his suit. He looked like a little missionary. For the musical number during his baptism, Trevyn wanted his sisters and cousins to sing "Called to Serve" and "I am a Child of God". They did SO good. They were even on the right key. I was very impressed. I could tell they were doing good because I was playing the piano and as I looked out there were tears in everyone's eyes. It was a really nice day. Our families came to support us and we really appreciate it. (Sorry these pictures aren't in order. I haven't figured it out yet!)

All the family.
Handsome guy!
My family!
Nieces/sisters that sang.
Handsome guy!

Birthday "late" night.
Decorating the tree.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

It's crazy how fast they grow up! I remember you having Trevyn and Tyson came a long a couple of months later. Now their getting baptized! WOW!!! So, does that mean we're getting old???

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday and Congrats on your baptism Trev...thanks for the party the boys had a blast!